This tag goes ’round a lot of Dutch blogs currently. So I decided to join 😉
1. Started your own blog (you know I did but my main blog is savemywardrobe of course)
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Participated in a band.
4. Been to Hawaï.
5. Seen a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can actually afford to charity.
7. Been to Disney world
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sung a solo.
11. Been bungee jumping.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a thunder storm.
14. Taught yourself a trick from the very beginning.
15 Adopted a child.
16. Had a food poisoning
17. Walked on top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept in a night-train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Been hitch hiking.
23. Called in sick when you actually weren’t sick at all
24. Built a fort out of snow (when I was younger me and my brothers and the girl next door built a really really cool igloo with some help of our parents!)
25. Held a lamb.
26. Been skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon.
28. Sat in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunset or sunrise.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen the Niagara Falls.
34. Visited the home town of your forefathers.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. (Well, I’m trying to learn Swedish at this very moment! And of course I learned French, German and Latin in high school).
37. Have had enough money to be completely satisfied.
38. Seen the Pisa tower
39. Climbed a rock (well.. not réally)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
41. Did karaoke.
42. Seen a geisher bursting out.
43. Payed dinner of a complete stranger at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Been to the beach in the moonlight
46. Met een ambulance vervoerd.
47. Een portret laten schilderen van jezelf.
48. Went deep sea fishing.
49. Been to the Sistine chapel in Rome.
50. Been on top of the Eiffel tower.
51. Been scuba diving or snorkling.
52. Kissed someone in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Been to a drive in cinema.
55. Acted in a movie. (I only did in a school project: we had to film a movie for French, which turned out to be really, really cool).
56. Been to the Chinese wall.
57. Started a company.
58. Followed martial arts lessons (does self defence count?)
59. Been to Russia.
60. Served the home less or poor.
61. Sold scouting cookies (sold a lot of things for school, also cookies so I guess I fulfilled this one!)
62. Been on a whale spotting tour.
63. Got flowers without a particular reason.
64. Donated blood, plasm or platelets.
65. Been sky diving.
66. Visited a nazi concentration camp.
67. Not been able to pay for an automatic incasso because of a too low amount of moneyin you bank account.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Kept a favourite toy. (my Barbies, Baby Born and teddy bear are all stored!)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar
72. Made a quilt.
73. Been on Times Square
74. Toured through the Everglades.
75. Been fired.
76. Seen the chaning of the Guards in London.
77. Broke a bone.
78. Been a passenger on a motor.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in real life.
80. Published a book.
81. Been to Vatican city.
82. Bought a new car.
83. Walked in Jeruzalem.
84. Had a picture of yourself pictured in a newspaper.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight, new year’s eve.
86. Been to the White House.
87. Killed an animal to eat it.
88. Had the chicken-pox.
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Been in a jury.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Been part of a book club.
93. Having a tattoo.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Aloma (Texas).
96.vSwum in a salt lake (Utah / Great Salt Lake).
97. Been part of a lawsuit. (Kind of: I watched a couple and had to be the lawyer of a fake case at the open days of the court).
98. Had a GSM
99. Been stung by a bee.